Oh what an ironic day to begin a blog. It's been one of my days, by which I mean one of those few, special days, in which I generally make a dick of myself. Also included on this very exclusive list are the day when I died my hair black to become a pirate, and ended up looking like a minstrel when the dye ran all over my face, and perhaps more spectacularly the day when I walked home from college with fake blood still running down my face.
There is no end to the amount of small children whose innocent lives I have ruined today by walking home as the Joker. Hmm.
On another point, welcome to the ole' blog, this is generally where I will attempt to give you wee souls a little bit of cheap entertainment at least once a day, and hopefully put a smile on your faces (no Joker related pun intended).
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment